Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

General FAQ's

Where is Photo ID? Doesn’t the office in SCE just print i-cards?

That used to be true‚ but the new ID Center takes care of all of your identification needs. You can purchase Dragon Dollar$ or Meal Plans‚ pick up your U-Pass as well as a number of other functions.

What is the difference between the offices in SCE and Student Center West?

The Student Center West office was closed in 2019 due to lack of engagement after UIHealth established their own satellite office. The SCW space exists for one-off support requests, mostly for Orientation within the medical colleges. ID Center services‚ like Dragon Dollar$ or U-Passes are restricted to the Main ID Center in SCE.

I have a meal plan‚ building access and parking on my card. Will those services transfer to my new card?

Most online services on an individual’s i-card will transfer to a new card within 2 hours. Some departments use offline building access which will need to be reported to appropriate person. Please note that stored value stripe balances (currently used for printing and copying) are not recoverable.